Sunday, July 7, 2013

Upcoming Appointment to Get All My Vaccinations

I will definitely need your prayers this week.  I have my appointment with the travel clinic on Wednesday to get all of my vaccinations.  I will be meeting with them to discuss all of the medical information that I will need to know for my trip, but what I am mostly dreading is the four or five shots that I will need to get.  

For those of you that know me well, this will come as no surprise, but I am extremely fearful of sharp objects.  This is particularly true of shots.  I knew when I started all of this that I would need to get quite a few, but now that the day is almost here, it has nearly taken over my thoughts.  

My hope is that when I go to the appointment, I will be able to feel your prayers and your support flowing around me.  I hope and pray for the support that only God can give.

No comments:

Post a Comment